Welcome to Zenphoto! This page will set up Zenphoto 126.96.36.199 on your web server.
- Installing Zenphoto v188.8.131.52
- zp-data security
- PHP version 5.5.16-pl0-gentoo
- zenphoto.cfg.php file
- File Permissions [are relaxed (
0664)] Notice! click for details
If file permissions are not set to strict or tighter there could be a security risk. However, on some servers Zenphoto does not function correctly with tight file permissions. If Zenphoto has permission errors, run setup again and select a more relaxed permission.
- MySQLi version 5.5.39
- Database credentials in configuration file
MySQLi reported: Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'Lane'
Fill in the information below and setup will attempt to update your configuration file.
Click here to attempt to create Lane.
- Zenphoto core files [Some files are missing or seem wrong]
Perhaps there was a problem with the upload. You should check the following files:
- .htaccess file (RewriteEngine is ON)
- .htaccess RewriteBase is
- robots.txt file [Not created]
Notice! click for details
Setup did not create a robots.txt file because one already exists.
- albums folder
- cache folder
- locale folders
- uploaded folder
- zp-data folder
- HTML cache folder (cache_html)
- Third party plugins folder (plugins)